Do I know myself...?
Reminds me of my junior school essay assignment “MYSELF” and that’s the last time I had really written something about ‘myself’ so artlessly. I was small then and even the world for me was so limited, so much in an egg shell but full of vivid and childlike frills. As I type, I asked myself, was that the last time I had really written something about myself? I don’t think I really got the opportunity. Of course, a couple of Job Interviews and not to forget the vibrant socio-sites where we write the “About Me” section.
But folks, I really ain’t that good… am I?
This question for me is as tough as an interviewer asking you “What are your weaknesses?”
I would say someone who has spent a considerable time with the other will know what he or she is like. I don’t know what 1st or 2nd or 3rd impression is all about. And it is obvious for all of us to agree that things do change with time to whatever extent.
I think blogging reconnects and good way to know about our ideas, so here I start something that is really new to me.
I would be sharing my experiences and would like to know from my folks about what they think of my ideas that I would express through this blog.
Also, I would be posting places I have been to and upcoming adventure and leisure outings that we all can involve ourselves in, in this space.
Eager to kick this off and yes…
HAPPY HEALTHY & WEALTHY 2010 !!
But folks, I really ain’t that good… am I?
This question for me is as tough as an interviewer asking you “What are your weaknesses?”
I would say someone who has spent a considerable time with the other will know what he or she is like. I don’t know what 1st or 2nd or 3rd impression is all about. And it is obvious for all of us to agree that things do change with time to whatever extent.
I think blogging reconnects and good way to know about our ideas, so here I start something that is really new to me.
I would be sharing my experiences and would like to know from my folks about what they think of my ideas that I would express through this blog.
Also, I would be posting places I have been to and upcoming adventure and leisure outings that we all can involve ourselves in, in this space.
Eager to kick this off and yes…
HAPPY HEALTHY & WEALTHY 2010 !!

No comments:
Post a Comment